Monday, December 18, 2006

shelties

This photo was taken on Thursday at Oxhott Common
where I have to kill 3 hours. Aren't these lots behaved beautifully?



Walking with my 5 shelties seems to create a stir every now and then, many people thinks that I am a breeder but when I told them these are just my collections, they always look back at me with their mouth wide open!

We were having a Christmas gathering with some close friends on Saturday, one of my friends told me my shelties are a credit to me. Yes, I have to agree with her. Having 5 shelties in the house should be a handful job but I don't find them difficult at all, I love all of them and they are so well-behaved, good manners, friendly; taking them out has not problem too. They come back when call, eventhough they like to say hello to their friends in the Common but they response to me when I think it is too much. Also, walking with 5 dogs, I feel protected, especially with Titan. He will let me know if there is a strangers or dogs nearby.

No comments: