Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Glorious puppies day out

I was supposed to go training today but judging at the weather yesterday, I postponed it to next week, and guess what? We have a super sunny day!! Oh well, I have to do my own practice at home and spend time with the pups.

The owners are supposed to come home tomorrow but I have not heard anything from them about the arriving and collecting the dogs ... I assume they are going before Friday. I am worried about how the owners and the pups are coping and I hope to do as much as I could before they go and thank God we have a lovely day today, so these two lucky girls are going for a day out into exploring the garden.

You can see the pictures below how they enjoyed their time in the garden:

Ivory, always the cheerful and jolly one. She can't stop running up and down the garden!!

Ebony, she likes to explore everything in the garden and she does not want to go in!!

These two pups are not sure about the patio, they prefer the grass.

everything starts from young, whether they go to an agility home or not.


She is outgoing, playful and fast little doggy, make a good agility dog.

a good WAIT at the start line but the jump is too high!!

playtime

4 comments:

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

Budding agility stars those 2 puppys.

Hooch and troops said...

Hi Lianne

Do you know if these puppies have found there forever homes yet as i am really interested in them.. especially the black one!

Sue & Cola

suhunt8@hotmail.co.uk
07970 199142

Lian said...

I would love to see these two little girls go to a working home, especially in agility so I can get to see them around the ring in future. I will email you Sue re the pups.

Lian

Hudsondoglets said...

You are really going to miss these pups as you've put so much into them. Well done to you, giving them such a wonderful start in life. I really hope they find wonderful homes.

Nancy