Tuesday, December 11, 2007

5 Shelties and 2 Border Collies

I have 5 Shelties + 2 Border Collies at the moment! Jenny has left Copine and Lucky to stay with us so she can visit her daughter in Zimbawee and son in LA for Christmas and New Year. The boys are very good with the girls and the girls fit in just right with the boys.
I took the boys out early this morning while it was still frosty in the Common. We were walking and playing around the Seven Islands Pond and we saw a lot of policemen and they cordoned off the area near the pond ... and it turned out to be ... there is a HUMAN dead body! I was very frightened and I didn't want to go near it as it was still very early in the morning. I am still looking out for the news what has happened in Mitcham Common!!
We have a lovely day today, sunny, dry and crispy cold! I took all the dogs out to a different part of the Common later in the afternoon and all of them enjoying running around ...
here is my very handsome boy Sing
Copine enjoys wetting her feet in the half frozen pond
the dogs by the pond
4 shelties + 2 border collies enjoyed the lovely walk in the Common and this is Lucky, she is so beautiful

2 comments:

Hudsondoglets said...

Gorgeous photos. Shelties and collies go well together!

Eeeeeks, a dead body. How scary is that!

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

WOW wot a house full!!
Those pics are fantastic Lian!