Friday, January 25, 2008

Kodak Z1275

I have to say I really like my new compact Kodak z1275 but the only problem I have with it is the life of the battery!!! I remember my first digital camera was an old Kodak DX4330. It was brilliant little camera with all modes including a fabulous video recording mode. I enjoyed that camera so much until at one point I gave up keep buying batteries for it.
The thing is, I normally walk the dogs for at least an hours during the week each day and we go out to some lovely country walks in the weekends and that will be a 2 to 4 hours' walk. If the battery cannot last me for a walk, it would be no good to me!!
I've contacted the Kodak centre about the battery issue and they recommend me using their new battery KAA2HR. I bought 2 of them from ebay and they just arrived, unfortunately my old Kodak EAsyShare Rapid charger could not fit in the new batteries I've just got. How annoying!!! This means I have to spend more money to buy a new charger!! Why can't they make a charger that fit all batteries? Crook!
For whatever the reasons ... I still like my camera, I thought it is a lovely day today, so off we out with the camera but it only last me 25 photos!!!

This is Seagull's first day out after his injury and he was a lunatic, run around with Titan for a while, poor Seagull. Unfortunately I have to put him on the lead again to stop him injures himself.

The Boys on the log, it was cold and windy
Due to the battery problem, this is the only photo taken of the group but I think they are well behaved and do not need a retake!!

I like this photo of Sing. I was standing there focusing at Seagull and Sing just ran towards me and I think at this moment he was about to jump on me!!

No comments: