Sunday, April 20, 2008

just a quick update

Yes, I have joined the bad blogger group!!
Sorry I haven't update my blog but most of my friends knew I have some family problem and understand that I am going through some emotional stages!
I've been to the Sheltie Agility Show last Sunday and enjoyed Nancy and Andy's courses, unfortunately I wasn't on form and let the boys down. We went to Wallingford today, again, I was emotional and that upset the boys and their performance were not brilliant either!
I am trying hard to put myself together, hopefully we will perform better next weekend.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Sorry you're having a bad time at them moment hope things sort out soon.

I'm sure I heard your name more than once today so you didn't let the boys down too badly.

ann said...

Sorry to hear your news Lian,have emailed you. You know where I am if I can help at all. Ann xx

Hudsondoglets said...

We're thinking of you in this tough time.

Love
Nancy & Andy