Monday, March 17, 2014

Birthdays month ... 1st Birthday ... SING

Happy 12th Birthday to my one in a million Sing. I didn't get a chance to post his birthday yesterday. We spent all day in the sun, either lying down on the grass, playing ball, frisbee, play puppies ...


As you all know he is one very special dog to me, I know I am a very lucky person to own this little dog. He always gives me his best. All the pictures from the above videos are taken in the last 10 months, as you can see he keeps himself in a tip top condition apart from the poorly paw. 

He may have slow down a little bit, just a little bit :) Thank you for sharing your journey with you, my dear Sing. 

2 comments:

Diana said...

Happy birthday to a wonderful dog!

Vonnie said...

Awwww what a lovely video :) Happy B'Day Sing Khandi sends wet sloppy licks x