Friday, December 08, 2006

Merry Christmas!


It is nearly Christmas now! I have noticed the time flies and I have not done much as planned.

Ho Ho Ho! What would you like for Christmas?


I was telling Colin that I would like a personalised Xmas card to send out to family and friends and all I have in mind is the dogs.


We've been very busy nearly every weekend, if not dog show, then dog training, if no dog show and dog training, we were out walking with the dogs ...


Finally, early December weekend, I told Colin we have to put all things behind of us and get on with the Xmas card. First we took the Xmas tree out and put some decorations and then set the dogs in front of the tree to take some photos. Well, Colin is not a great photographer and all the photos he took was slightly out of angle and blurry. The poor dogs has been very good and patient to down stay for more than 10 minutes.


We tried everything we could to take the best picture, we then realised the background lightning is the main problem, well, there is not much we can do about it but for those who has received the personalised Xmas, I hope you all like and it and appreciate the dog's effort being good at down stay while their dad taking the photossssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

Here are some photos taken while we find the perfect one:




Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

lorrainecarol said...

your shelties are truly gorgeous, i love merles best and hope to get one in the near future, kind regards, lorraine

Lian said...

Thanks, they are very well behaved boys. I like my Merles too, he is a real mummy's boy. Very handsome, nice marking and with a blue eye! Good luck with your new pup!