Monday, March 26, 2007

good with children

We went to visit mum and dad on Saturday and have a nice walk in Stanmer Park. It was windy but we enjoyed the walk especially the boys, they like somewhere different to go to. After lunch, we went to mum and dad's house and Vanessa and her children came over to play with the dogs. I am so pleased to see how well the dogs cope (beside Seagull). They have not seen much of young children but they were calm and gentle with the Daniel, Matthy and baby Toby.

This is Skye "inspecting" Matthy. Luckily he is not a licky boy like Sing does.

baby Toby enjoyed throwing the ball for Sing and they have a good time together

Saturn has a stroke from Daniel

This is a funny picture.
When I asked them to "cheese" before I snap, my nephew Boy put up a peace sign while Seagull gave us a grin. Gosh! I've been teaching him to smile since he was a puppy and this is the first time he did it naturally!! I know he is a slow learner but it took me 4 years!

Seagull is not good with children so he has to be under control, we let him sit with my nephew. My nephew came to visit a few days ago, when he first arrived, Seagull barking at him non-stop and would not go near him. Everytime he moves, he will bark and bark and would never let him touch him but he was a good friend to him when we were at our parents.

Isn't he so handsome? I thought mum's carpet match him well!

No comments: