Wednesday, March 28, 2007

broken in

I went to training with Bernadette this afternoon and after that, I took the boys to Southwater Country Park for a quick walk as usual. When I got to Southwater, I saw 2 suspicious looking men, one with yellow flourecent jacket. They look like workman/labour to me. I was not very comfortable with them when I saw them as they were wander around the main car park, they do not look like parking attendance to me. Anyway, I park the car outside the overflow car park as usual. I took the boys out for 25 minutes, as I returned, the front passenger seat window has been smashed! They have taken my Satelite Navigator and my bag full of dog stuff. I am very upset especially they stole my dog stuff, the bag was full of the boys' favourite toys which I used for training.










No comments: