Sunday, April 06, 2008

April Snow

What a white surprised! I woke up pretty early this morning and moaning about NO snow! Obviously I have not pull the curtain to look out!! As I did, I was screaming and that scared the poor shelties, wonder what's wrong with their mad mummy!!
I really can't wait to take the boys out to enjoy the snow and take some snowy photos. We were out walking for three hours, unfortunately the batteries went flat in half an hour!! It was still snowing heavily while we were out in the Common. The boys love the snow, especially Sing and Saturn.
For those who knows Saturn, he loves to jump in the air to catch his toy in the hand and today, I tried to roll a piece of snow and threw and asked him to catch it, he did as told and it was so funny to watch he used his two front paws to catch the snow then eat them!! Colin tried hard to take the photos, he was too slow!
me and the boys in the Common








me sledging

6 comments:

Karen said...

he he looks like you all had great fun in the snow :0) x

Hudsondoglets said...

Looks like you had great fun!

Paula said...

I was really excited too, shame it only lasted the day and I was at a show for most of it.

Oh well we did get out for a while on the way home.

See you soon

A A A =) said...

Sorry, i will try to be quicker to take the photo next time!!!

Hooch and troops said...

fab photos of the snow! you've done loads over the last couple of weeks...i am soo jealous that your pack is soo well behaved on your walks...i would only have 2 dogs in my photos...peps and hooch!!

Lucinda said...

You can't get any cuter photo's then shelties in the snow! On the fourth photo down Titan looks just like Angel haha!

Nice photo's
Lucinda