Monday, June 16, 2008

cathing up ... again

Colin and I went to visit my family a couple of weeks ago, my brother was very ill and he is still poorly at the time of posting. He just check in into the hospital for more check-ups!
We arrived on early Monday morning and I fell ill straightaway, nothing serious, just those nasty cold bugs from stresses and lack of sleep! I was so glad to see my boys again, they are the best thing in the world. I am very lucky that I've got to see Saturn, Skye, Titan and Seagull almost immediately after I've got in. Jim & Joan who looked after them were up in the early hours and cooked me egg and bacon for breakfast!! It is good to be home and knew there were someone who cares for me and my dogs.
Saturn was especially happy to see me, well, he is a mummy's boy so he won't leave me alone since I step in. He was like a koala bear that cling on me for the whole day!! After having a good breakfast and catching up with Jim & Joan, I took the four to Epsom with me to pick up their big brother Sing. Sing was living in the heaven with Katia and her girls and got his long walks everyday and Katia was very kind to take him to our club training and a UKA show on one Saturday. Sing was definitely well look after, I think he is missing Katia's pretty girlies!! I am glad I have all of them back with me now!!
A BIG Thank you to Jim & Joan and Katia for taking care of the boys for me!

2 comments:

Macfarlane Dogs said...

Welcome home Lian. It must be lovely to be back with your boys! X

Johanna said...

Welcome home!!!!