Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Titan Titan ...

I didn't aware Titan has his little fans club! Every now and then, I received some emails asking me how is this little "evil" get on with his training ... mmmm ... so so, I would say. Well, he is a bit naughty and a bit evil and a bit out of control when goes into the ring. I never give up on him, I am determine to get him train one day. All this time, I am waiting for him to get mature, so I can re-train him in agility. Maybe the main problem is he is an everyone's dog, he loves people and he likes to meet new people, hopefully we could overcome this problem one day, yes one day! At the mean time, we carry on training him on the weaves, mainly.
We went to Nancy yesterday to do a bit of much needed training. We also did a bit of weave training with Titan and I am taking Nancy's advice, back to basic and open up 6 weaves (as wide as he is successful with) for a while to see how we go. Now, I set myself a target, hopefully we can achieve with good results. We are now practising about 5-10 minutes per session (including play and get him to pay attention to me and weave), 3-4 times a day.
Here is the little video of Day 1, we start right on his birthday:

2 comments:

A A A =) said...

I think he looks good in the weave training, isn't it? Can I be the treasurer of "Titan Fans Club" please? LOL =P

Lucinda said...

hey

hes looking really good!

good luck with the rest of his training :)

lucinda x