Tuesday, November 04, 2008

all well now

Sizzle is now back to his bouncy naughty self! What a great relieve! He started to eat quite a bit on Sunday and kept all the food down, there were no vomitting or diarrhoea since. I still give him 4 small meals a day for him to catch up what he have lost. He didn't do any poo all day yesterday and I was getting very anxious again but this morning, he did a solid/firm one and you don't believe how happy I was! Am I easily satisfied by just a tiny good poo? If you know what I went through last week, YES, I am easily satisfy by this silly thing!
Since the first day he came home, he is sleeping on our bed with us at night. This little monkey is his "recent" nightime cuddly toy. He has quite a few plush toys and he would like to change them from time to time. Sorry, quality of the picture is not good as it was taken with my mobile. A cute picture can never wait.
I need to post this picture of Saturn. He looks sooooooooo content. He is the sweetest dog!

6 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so glad Sizzle is feeling better.

I, too, get excited over a good poop, especially when they have been sick.

Saturn reminds me of my Misty, sweet and gentle.

helenm said...

Am so pleased Sizzle is better now-what a scare he gave you.I love the photo of Saturn-what a cutie!

Jordan's K9s said...

Glad to hear he is on the mend. Lisa

Sue said...

Sizzle is so beautiful! I really like the dainty British Sheltie look better than the American blocky look. We used to have a tri (Bonnie...pic of her on one of my blogs) and she was more delicate like the Brit shelties, and so sweet and loving, I miss her. But now we have Katy and Lucy, both sables and we love them just as much. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Macfarlane Dogs said...

Ah what a relief. I'm very pleased!!

Smudge has that monkey too!! Its a pencil case isn't it?? I stuff it with yummy treats and its his agility training toy. He LOVES that monkey! (doesn't look quite as clean as Sizzles tho :-/) X

Karen said...

So pleased that Sizzle is feeling better, how cute is he in that picture and how handsome is Saturn :0)