Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bully Boy, Lover Boy, Happy Boy

Sizzle becomes quite a puller when I walk him on the pavement lately, when he sees a bird, he pulls to chase it; when he sees a motorbike vroom by, he pulls to chase it; he also pulls when we stand by the ringside watching other dogs doing agility ... that makes him choke on the lead. This is the least thing I want it to happen to my dogs. The other five boys are as good as gold when they are on the lead, I must have trained them so well. I didn't restrain Sizzle's behaviour as much as I did with the others, I want him to show more of his personality, especially the naughty side of him.
The only way to stop him from pulling is HARNESS. Funnily enough, everytime I put the harness on him, he hardly pull, so now he inherited Titan's BULLY BOY harness! When I first bought the Bully Boy harness, I thought that really suits Titan, he was very naughty and always bullied the others when we went out walking. Since Sizzle joined the family, he seems to take over Titan's role!
my first generation of BULLY BOY - Titan

These two always play fight and Titan is the all time winner!!
the NEW BULLY BOY - Sizzle

two BULLY BOYS

well, the other side of this bully boy is LOVER BOY

do you think he really is a LOVER BOY?

he maybe a BULLY BOY sometimes, a possible LOVER BOY but he definitely is a HAPPY BOY!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Ive tried using a harness on Miley. But it makes her jump up, spin around and bite the leash. So I gave up. Love your harness. Diana

Sara said...

Sizzle is lover boy to me!

I think its good to allow their personalities to shine (within reason of course).

A little naughtiness is just plain fun!