Thursday, February 08, 2007

6 inches of snow?


Well behaved boys

I was told that we are going to have 6 inches of snow today. Will it? Really? That would be exciting ... we can built a snowman!



Sing loves the snow

There is no squirrel in the snow

I woke up about 4:30am and looked out the window, no snow! I thought we are not going to have any as the weatherman seems to be wrong all the time. It wasn't cloudy yesterday, so maybe no snow. I wasn't feeling too great since yesterday so I soon fell asleep again until Colin's alarm went off. He woke up and peered through the window and said: "Blimey! You gonna like this!", I asked him: "Is there snow?". He replied: "Look like we are having 6 inches of snow afterall." ...


Deep thought: do you think mummy is a bit crazy?

Saturn: I totally agreed with you, why is she snowball fight with Sing?

Unfortunately, there was a bad news for Colin, there is NO Northern Line, so he has to catch a bus into work and this took him nearly 2.5 hours to get into his Office. No wonder he hates snow! Can't blame him, can I?

I am always the lucky one, no need to go to work, my work is to look after the dogs, train the dogs, play with the dogs ... anything to do with the dogs!

Skye: Do you think I should join in the snowball fight, that looks a bit scarry!

We are out in the Common since 8am this morning, it was still snowing when we were out in the Common. The boys enjoying the snow, they have been running, chasing each other and experienced the snow fall. I too enjoyed myself with the boys, unfortunately there is no one to take a photo of me running like a mad woman!!!

BTW, we didn't get home till 10:30am, not until the batteries ran out!!


Seagull: Whatever you do, it didn't bother me at all, I just want to look pretty

No comments: