Monday, April 02, 2007

bad luck?

I think bad luck still following me ...

I sent Boy (my eldest nephew) to Heathrow this morning, we were stuck at M25, as usual, slow traffic due to accident. I was driving around 20/30mph and I was at the far side lane. The traffic was flowing slowly and I gave myself plenty of space between me and the car infront. When the car infront slow down, I gently hit my break and slow the car down, at the same time, the car behind me hit me twice, she must came in a full speed as my car was bounce back twice. I jump off the car to check, thank God, the towbar on the car save a lot of damage. The car behind was a bit serious as her bonnet was nearly dropping off. She has whole lots of friends and relatives (about 3 cars and I can't count how many were there!?). I was the victim but again, she was like telling me off, being pushy and aggressive. I can't understand why my car got hit and I got told off??? Where is the law? What are these people thinking? When a police offier got involved, he told her to calm down and told her to exchange details with me but she refused. He told her it is by law that she has to and whatever the damage is, it is her fault to hit me on my back. God! Please, I need some good lucks!

No comments: