Monday, July 14, 2008

He is growing fast

The little puppy is growing fast, as I am with him nearly 24 hours a day, I didn't realised he has grown but Colin told me he is A LOT bigger than we first picked him up, that was a week ago! For me, he is still so tiny!! I can't remember any of the others were this tiny when they were at this age, not even Titan!!
He is full of characters. He finally came out of his timid self and started to venture further. He loves to play in the garden now, the noisy kids in the nursery next door didn't bother him anymore, if they are too noisy, he will tell them off by barking like a sheltie should!! He is not spook by the willow tree when the wind blows! He is getting naughtier each day!! One thing that he is not like a sheltie is he is not greedy, he is not "dying" for food!!! That bit is very much like Sing!!
a series of photos of him dashing to his toy and fetch:
he is a little bouncer and he always dash too fast and
it always turn out like this when he reaches to the toy!!
I really like this photo of him fetching the pinky bone!!
there he comes!!

as happy as Larry

Saturn: I TOLD you, this is mine!
(they were after the same tuggy ball for 20 minutes and Sizzle did gave up at the end)

handsome boy

the cool, the cheeky and the happy shelties

2 comments:

Paula said...

It's so lovely to see photos of Sizzle chasing his toy, just makes me a bit sad that poor Tom didn't get to play like that when he was that age.
I can't wait to mee him.

Sara said...

Sizzle looks like he is having a blast exploring his brand new world! I love the photo of him carrying the pink bone which is almost as big as him!