Friday, July 11, 2008

Sizzle

I like to see my pup grows, everyday is a new chapter. When I saw him at his breeder last Saturday, he was lively, playful, crazy, haywire, mad, bonkers, lunatic ... and cuddly and kissy. I'll never hesitate NOT to bring him home eventhough he is an old puppy then! As he arrived, he became timid and nervous and it took him a good few days to get used to his new family, new environment and a brand new world to him. He is a great puppy to start with, his toilet/house train is perfect, he has not mess indoor and I'm always in time to take him out in the garden. I finally see the naughty self emerge, he is more confidence now and he started to play and will take treat off me. Well, it is time for me to clicker train!!
Thank God I haven't have any show to go to due to Saturn's op. I have missed a couple of shows but that is not important compare to my poor baby Saturn but to be honest, I can't afford to have NO agility weekend, see what happened? I've GOT a puppy when I don't go to show!!
the cheeky side of him

Sing teaches Sizzle how to catch a ball in the air

Sizzle: I'm practising now, I'll catch up one day!!

He is getting more and more confidence and surely like a sheltie now ... BARK!

I'm going to catch the ball!!

Titan finally take notice of him and they are playing madly now!

Titan: I'll let you have it this time

Sizzle: Yes, it is mine!!

1 comment:

Lucinda said...

Hey,

It is so cute that Angel & sizzle are half brother and sister! Lovely photo's of him, he is growing up fast!

Lucinda