Friday, July 04, 2008

quick updates on Seagull and Saturn

Just a quick updates.
Thank you very much to all who send loves to Saturn and offered suggestions to remove the tic on Seagull's lip. I managed to remove the tic last night with the tweezer and wash his mouth with warm salty water a few times, there is no infection so far and he is looking normal.
As for Saturn, I rushed him to the vet yesterday insisted I want a pain killer for the poor soul. The vet did give him two jabs after I moaned (actually swearing!) about it, one Norocarp and one Vetergesic. He still didn't eat and didn't go to toilet yesterday. One of the jabs made him sleepy and he slept for few hours after we came back from the vet. This morning, I offered him his ID food with a mixture of boiled chicken chop into mince but poor Saturn turned his nose up again. For those who knows him, it is very unlike him. He is not a fussy eater and he loves all food. I then cooked a scrambled egg to let it cool down a little and offered it to him and thank God, he ate it all!! That is the most wonderful time! I was in tear when he finished the egg. You guys must think I am crazy but I am dead worry when he is not eating, I would offer him anything in the world as long as he is eating, I don't care what the vet said! Also, he did his first toilet today since Tuesday!! I am so happy!!
He is going to see the vet this morning for another check up, will update more. BTW, the wound is looking fine but he still needs his T Shirt on to stop him licking.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Saturn is looking so much better, and looks smashing in the t-shirt. He could be a trend-setter.

I am glad Saturn is eating for you. Feed him whatever works.

I once fed my sick sheltie fresh keilbasa for days, because that was the only thing he would eat. It was expensive, but worth it to me to see him gobbling it up.

Karen said...

Ah poor Saturn, but he is looking a lot happier now :0) send him a hug from me and the Toddster xxxx