Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Licosateria Mai P'cious Zap

Zap is now officially known as "Licosateria Mai P'cious Zap"

He is the first and one successfully raised litter here at Licosateria Shelties. His new owner told me he is great, settled well and very confident, and most of all he thought their chickens were great! Sounded like he has the natural herding instinct inherited from his daddy Sing.

here are some photos taken here before he joined his new family:
Sizzle is the great puppy playmate, hopefully he continues with the girls when they are a bit older:
better learns to carry the union jack just in case I get to represent GB when I grows up

Hope you all enjoy Zap for the last few weeks, I will post news and photos when I hear from his family



2 comments:

Vonnie said...

Awwwww he is so full of character! Hope the chickens can run fast! LOL! Looking forward to more pics. I bet your missing him so much. The pups will keep you distracted. The pups are more Sizzle's size to play with! :)

Diana said...

Great pictures. Diana