I haven't play any blogger game for a littler while and I think this is a good time to spread the love ... Thank you Eva for inviting us to spread this dearest game to our blogging friends.
Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. As with any award, there is a bit of ceremony involved. In order to accept the award, we must do the following:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs
And now, I would like to pass this award to my dearest friends ...
1. Diana @ 4 Dog Craziness. Hopefully, it soon change the name to 5 Dog Craziness :) I enjoy reading Diana's blog about her agility training and how she overcomes the problems she faces with her dogs and I am always impressed with Miley's enthusiasm in the Agility Trial.
2. The talented Ricky @ Ricky's Life. Ricky is a very talented tri-coloured sheltie. We always inspired by his new tricks and how clever his human is to teach him all these fantastic tricks.
3. Coco & Silky @ Coco Sheltie. Coco is the top sheltie model from Staines and Silky is the top athlete in Staines! They probably already have more than 200 followers but I am sure they enjoy this game.
4. Yvonne & her Bonnie Lassies @ Yvonne's Shelties. Both Khandi and Ellie are truly Bonnie Lassies. They enjoyed Agility as well as lots of good walks on the beach.
5. Rhoda & her Burdett Shelties @ Brodie, Brax and Brooke puppy. Rhoda is a fabulous dog trainer. All her BR ... shelties are very clever, intelligent and obedient. They are actively involved in Agility and Obedience.
Merry Christmas everyone!