Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hoover Attacker!!

We started with one "normal" household hoover, it was ok to do its job when we first got it, we only have 2 dogs and a cat then. When we moved to the current house, I thought I can get a better one and one of my friends told me to go for Dyson. Colin was very much against it but he does not do any housework. I go ahead and get one, it was brilliant for a while, the suction was good but then we have problems here and there, mainly the blcokage. It must be hard work for Dyson, 6 dogs and a cat and some visitor dogs ...

Finally, Dyson gave up and I rang Dyson to see if they can do anything with it. The guy told me I have to pay £55 no more, no less for him to come over to have a look at my poor Dyson. I thought for a while, £55? I can buy a new hoover. I told him I will not want their expensive service and I will buy another cheaper brand.

Here comes the new hoover, Morphy Richards, good for pets, powerful suction and it is cheap!

Well, what about Hoover Attacker? Yes, SING is the hoover attacker. I don't know why but everytime I take the hoover out to clean the house, he will start his game, chasing & attacking the hoover, especially the nose. Here are some pictures of him attacking the new Morphy Richards.






No comments: