Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow ...


Let it SNOW, let it SNOW, let it SNOW ...

At last, it SNOW!
Wow! I love snow, I really do and I am glad it snow and I am very happy like a snowman!!!



I woke up 4:30am this morning to find it is all while outside, well, quite a heavy snow for London, must be at least 1.5 inches deep.



The dogs are very happy to see the snow. This is the first snow for Skye and he is enjoying eating the snow!! Sing probably is the happiest, he always roll himself in the snow when he sees one. He is not that type of dog that like to roll in the mud or anything like that but he only does it when snowing.

Isn't this picture of Sing makes you think the snow is very deep? Well, not really ... I wish it is as deep as you can see here.

Saturn does not really know what to do, he kept looking around but it is all white flakes everywhere ...

Nosy Titan has some snow on his nose ...



I took them out to the Common this morning for nearly 2 hours walk. They all enjoying themselves very much. Saturn, Titan & Skye are tasting the snow and I hope this won't give them tummy ache.




Seagull as usual kind of dopey but jolly!





No comments: