Wednesday, January 31, 2007

NERVOUS ... very nervous

Where do I begin ... to tell the story of me being nervous ...

Well, we are going to C Side agility this Saturday with Saturn in the morning (Starters classes) and Sing in the afternoon (Open classes). I don't know why I am nervous, I almost shaking since Sunday, could not sleep well, restless at night even dream of Saturn doing agility. I have not lke this before with Sing when I first started competing agility with him.

I started to train Satrun in agility when he was quite young, about 6months old. I took him to puppy class to learn all the basic then he have a rest for a couple of months before we started him in a proper agility class. He is doing very well and getting his confidence more and more ...

I didn't start Sing in a "right" way being lack of experience but since the puppies came along and I determined to do well in the future. I started to train with Bernadette and I learned a lot that I have never taught before. The puppies have stronger basic than Sing and I think this is why I think the pups should be better than Sing and I think this is why I am nervous ... I expect a lot more from Saturn!!

No comments: