Wednesday, October 24, 2007

signature with Photoshop Elements

In the new AgilityNet forum, I saw a lot of the members has their own "signature" and I was very impressed by all the photos and creations and wish to create one (or more) for myself. I think I must be getting very old and sturggled to keep up with the new technology. I have a Photoshop Elements but I have been spending a couple of hours a day for the last few days trying to create a signature ... and of course I could not move the picture to the position I want! And I don't know what I did tonight and suddenly it works! So, this is my first attempt, hopefully I get to create more and better quality.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yaa well done Lian love it and what a cool little elephant sing is I want to video Todd this weekend being one too !! sad eh ? kx

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

Nice try Lian gosh i wouldn't even know where to start.