Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sing joins the BE AN ELEPHANT group

We all going "elephant" crazy here ... Johanna created this BE AN ELEPHANT Blog that drives all of us nuts! Everyone (well, I mean dog) wants to be an Elephant now!
I remembered when I took Skye to train with Bernadette last winter at Sue's sand school, she taught us to teach the dogs to use their back legs so this circus elephant trick has been going on in my mind for a while. I thought I have taught all my dogs to do this, unfortunately NOT! So, I started to teach Sing to be an elephant, it took me 10 minutes BUT it is long enough to make me feel dizzy either by luring him to go around the circle or seeing him go around the circle. This video clip below was taken this afternoon:

3 comments:

katia said...

When you have the time you should do some Heelwork To Music stuff - perhaps when Sing gets too slow for agility! (Hopefully not for a while yet)
Katia

A A A =) said...

I wonder is Sing dizzy too?

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

Sing looks like the happiest elephant with his tail wagging so much.
You would be very good at HTM if you cna train elephant in just one afternoon!