Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I will miss them

We are leaving early tomorrow morning for Belgium. 2 hours drive to Dover Terminal, 2 hours on the Ferry crossing to Dunkirk, then another 2 hours from Dunkirk to Putte. I am getting very stress now, packing, more packing, even more packing ... check all documents (human, dogs and car!), make sure all dogs have all their essential, those who travel and those who stay behind and Sizzle is going to stay with Eleanor. BTW, I think Samber decided to come into season!!! I hope my nephews will look after the two boys and two girls well, not to let them mix together, or else we will have some unexpected puppies!!! Doh!
Luckily we have a good weekend to spend time with all the dogs, they all have good long walks and we played a lot in the garden, eventhough it was very hot but we love the time together.

we decided to take Saturn with us to keep Sing company. I wish I could take Sizzle but he hasn't got a pet passport granted to him yet!! I will miss him the most! I know he is in good hand. He loves Eleanor's children and dogs.


we have some lovely time playing football in the garden, you can see how Gem loves being one of the KNIGHTs pack!

Sizzle loves his football too

Let's see who gets the ball


Sing's way

and Sizzle's way

Till I come back, I will miss them terribly.





7 comments:

Paula said...

Good Luck and have fun, I'm sure they will all be fine even though they will miss you too.

Vonnie said...

Good luck! I'm sure they will miss you, just think of the big welcome you will get on your return! I wish I lived closer as Sizzle would be more than welcome to come and stay!

Love the pics! Safe journey!

Sara said...

Safe travels to you! Good luck! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

Good luck and enjoy yourselves-I look forward to reading all about it when you get back!
Helen,Luna,Jarna,Eko x

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Lian we (and your pack) will miss you!

Josh and Jessie

Cool Design Shelties said...

Good luck :o) The first I'm missing when I'm going away are also my dogs - it's normal for a doglover :o)

//Bente

Chris and Ricky said...

Good luck, Lian! Have a great and safe trip!