Monday, May 04, 2009

more about Sizzle

brotherly love
Saturn: don't worry, brother! I am your guarding angel.
Saturn has been a very good boy, he is always by his side looking after him. He is a gentle giant.


Sizzle is definitely getting better each day. I've got a "wet nose" alarm on my face everyday at 6am! He is very active in the morning but still spend a lot of time sleeping. I guess he is still not 100% and needs a lot of beauty sleep to recover his energy. When he sleeps, he really is in deep sleep, I have to shake him to wake him up! Do not ask me why I want to wake him up when he sleeps but I find it a bit scarry, so I did try to wake him once and gosh! That was not easy. Today is the first time he brought me a toy, so we had a 3 minutes playing fetch.

10 comments:

Sara said...

What a sweet photo of your two boys (secretly they are my two favorites of your bunch~don't tell the others).

Sleep is good for healing. I'm glad to hear he wanted to play today though - more signs of recovery.

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Hello!
Sorry to have missed Sizzle being poorly, so glad to hear he's making a good recovery. Must have left you off my google reader, only just noticed you in the sidebar!

Hooch and troops said...

Sizzle looks so cute next to Saturn...and tiny!!!

Good news that he is slowly recovering..and let him sleep!!

xx

Vonnie said...

Good to hear Sizzle is getting back to his wee self! If it makes you feel any better Ellie is a deep sleeper too! Must be genetic as they are so energetic! LOL! :) Saturn is so handsome, he reminds me of Khandi - he has those caring eyes and looks as if he has all the worry to carry for all his loved ones!

Chris and Ricky said...

We love that photo of Saturn and Sizzle! Guess Sizzle needs a lot of rest to recover from his illness. We are sure glad to know he is recovering well!

Anonymous said...

Oh, we're so glad to hear that the little Sizzler is doing better!!!!

Hugs, Josh and Jessie

Macfarlane Dogs said...

So glad to hear that Sizzle is well on the way to recovery!! I'm sure he will be 100% fine in no time at all :-)

ann said...

glad to hear he's on the mend. x

Christine said...

Phew, so glad to read, that Sizzle is getting better :-)

Natasha said...

Glad that Sizzle's doing better! That photo is so sweet.

That happens a lot with my cat, I think she's dead and have to wake her up to make sure she isn't, lol!