Thursday, May 13, 2010

drying in progress ...

Well, the paint on the see-saw dried up nicely so I started to apply the rubber chip on the see-saw this morning. I was a bit nervous to start with, I was worried that I wouldn't have enough rubber chip if I didn't sprinkle evenly but I was being silly. It was plenty. I wanted to apply the RED area first but it was much bigger area so I being sensible to start off with one of the white area. Everything went well (to my standard).  I know it won't be perfect but as long as I do my best, I am happy. After all, it is only home use and I am not a pro, so nobody can complain about it. I certainly don't think the shelties would complain! Now, I have to wait for the contactcoat to dry before I can use it.

3 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

I think it looks great!

Diana said...

Great job. Your color edges look great. Mine overlapped a little when I put the rubber chips on. Diana

Sara said...

It looks like a very safe surface. Great job!