Thursday, May 24, 2007

MAMA I Love You

I rang my mum on Monday and somehow I upset her terribly and the topic was related to DOGs!!

My mother is not an animal person (luckily I didn't inherited from her!!), she does not like dogs or cats! I wonder how did she coped when my father used to have so many dogs at once. I was very young and I can't remember how many dogs we have then, it must be at least 6 at a time, 4 GSDs and 2 Dobermans X. I must have been inherited from my father.

Anyway, she was supposed to come to visit me when my eldest nephew is coming to further his study in August. I told her she is welcome to stay as long as she likes but she has to somehow respect my dogs during her stays (she has no idea why we keep the dogs & cats indoor in this country!!). She then went on to ask: "Can I chase them off or kick them off when they come near me", that really drove me mad and I started shouting at her (+*/&#?%^$£"!+<->:@~)!! Everybody who understands me knows how much I love my shelties, they sleep on my bed, they eat what we are eating, they are my best companion and they are very close to my heart!
I am such a terrible daughter to her, we never click since I was young. Whoever read this, please do not translate to her, I don't want to upset her more! I hope she will understand one day that the dogs mean everything to me!

How can I not love my dogs? They never upset me like those children did to their parents, most of all, they give me UNCONDITIONAL love!

5 comments:

OBay Shelties said...

You gotta put up with those things from mothers. As much as she can drive you crazy; she is still your Mom forever. The dogs will be just fine and they may just win her over with their sheltie cuteness!!

A A A =) said...

I understand your feeling and I know how deep is your love to your boys! The boys are cute! Though I am very very very afraid of dogs (so sorry to say that), I think I will start to love them after being with them for some time, isn't it?

Hudsondoglets said...

We do understand.

Lots of love & sheltie kisses from Kizzy!

Karen said...

the montage is soo lovely, take care lian and I am sure things will sort themselves out xx

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

That is a brilliant montague - had me laughing and crying. There is so much love between you and your dogs. My Father doesn't like dogs at all but he has been won over by Billy and now even talks to Griz when he comes to visit - so there is hope i hope.