Saturday, May 12, 2007

Training with SKYE

A lot of friends are asking me why I only train Sing and Saturn and not the others? Well, I did. I train Titan & Skye as well. It is probably now is the agility season and I spend most of my time with Saturn, hopefully he will be able to progress to Grade 4 by the end of the year. I am not rushing to compete with Titan and Skye, so I can train them casually and I would rather prefer they are confident before putting them into any show.
Here is a music compilation of Skye doing some basic exercise:



3 comments:

Hudsondoglets said...

Looking really good!

helenm said...

Skye looks lovely,he's working really well but then everyone knows merles are the cleverest colour(!)
PS when you solved your contact problems let me know your secret(please!)

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

With solid foundations like that the sky will be the limit! oops! sorry no pun intended......:)