Friday, May 04, 2007

BEWARE of ... caravan THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who owns a caravan, the weather is nice to go on caravan now but be careful when you are not away and park your caravan at your front garden!!! Just get yourself something more secure, one of my friends Bernadette is one of the victim, her lovely caravan been stolen yesterday and when I came back from shopping today and have realised my jockey wheel was gone!!!!!!! Whoever these B*****D are, I am going to kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... or I will set my dogs on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You better don't let me catch you, I am pretty violent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

A A A =) said...

So sorry to hear this bad news!
Be alert always and I am pretty sure that those bad guys will have their punishment very soon..

Lian said...

We were suspecting a group of people may have done it and we went to investigate with the dogs and we got caught before we enter the compound!!! So no luck in finding our jockey wheel!!

A A A =) said...

What happened to our world nowadays?
Crime kept increasing and I was together with my colleague when she met a snatch thief.
It was so near but we just can't do anything.
No matter how, thank god we are still able to keep ourselves alive.