Monday, May 14, 2007

Tunbridge Wells and more RAIN!

wet, wEet, WET

After the hottest April ever, are we going to have the WETTEST May ever???

It was very WET, WINDY, COLD and slippery at Tunbridge Wells yesterday. After 4 hours run, I was wet through, inside out!! and freezing!!

Our first run was the Crufts Team, there were only 6 Medium Teams, only ONE team gets qualified and that goes to Toni Dawkins and her all Collies Team. After watching Toni and her gang ran, we knew that there will be no more pressure and we can take our run casually. Me and Sing was the first one in, we got 5 faults on the Dog Walk (as usual!! how am I going to break through this??); the second up was Tippex with his mum. (I am sorry but I don't know the human's name, I better go and find out!!), Tippex got 5 faults on the Dog Walk too (at least I don't feel too bad!). Then, followed by Laura & Sisko, this pair got 10 faults, 5 on the Dog Walk and 5 on the A Frame. The last one was Sue & Cola and they were the only pair that went CLEAR!! Well done Sue and Cola. I think we came 4th at the end.

Saturn was brilliant at the show yesterday. The condition was terrible, very wet and slippery. He had a nice round at the 1-7 Agility, he got the weave entry but got his tail caught in between the wet poles, this superb boy determined to finish the weaving, I praised him like crazy. The only "naughty" point of him was he released himself at the A Frame but I make sure he has his target on the Dog Walk. He did it and I was too happy and send him to do a back jump in front of the Dog Walk! Ha! At the 1-3 Jumping, he was a bit slow to start with and then he got caught again at the weave, I think his tail got stuck on the 7th pole and he was in between the 8th & 9th pole trying to pull himself out, anyway, he decided he had enough of the weave and came off. I took him back to do the full weave again and I was very pleased he did managed to finish it the second time and after that he sped up and did a fast round.

Sing got a 4th in the Jumping. It was a nice easy flow course. At the Agility round, he got his Dog Walk, YEH!

3 comments:

Karen said...

tippex's mum is called Ann Hennersy, good video too! karen and todd x

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

I saw some of those runs - you must be very plsed with how your boys are running atm Lian.

Hudsondoglets said...

Excellent video and a good team!