Thursday, August 02, 2007

Going home

I spoke to mum this morning, AT LAST! I haven't been spoken to her for nearly 10 weeks now since the last time I upset her. She sounded very poorly and she suffered lots of ache and pain, cold and flu ... all sort. She wasn't very optimistic about visiting us in the next couple of months when my eldest nephew coming over to further study, her health is holding her back and I am feeling very sad and there is nothing much I can do to help. She fell off a step a year ago and she nevers recover properly. She wants me to promise we will go back to visit her sometimes and we WILL, we definitely will arrange the trip to Malaysia soon!

This photo was taken in 2002 when my mum (second from the left), my aunt (behind me) & my 2 nephews came to visit me for the first time and we had a lovely trip around Europe.

3 comments:

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

hum... so you may need a dog sitter :)

Lian said...

Definitely! I can guarantee whoever looks after my dog they will be NO puppy!! They are all boys!! LOL

OBay Shelties said...

That is great news!