Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Good news!

No! I am not having a Poodle ... there is nothing wrong with a poodle but I am shelties only!
After the miserable Sunday we had, Sue was so upset to come back with empty hand and I felt awful and terrible. She bought all the puppy toys/treats to welcome Bliss and she nevers come back with us. Yesterday about noon, Sue text me to say there is a toy poodle at my neighbourhood, could I go with her to look at the pup in the evening, of course I will! We went to visit NOAH and his sister and another toy/standard 8 weeks old bitch (honestly, I felt in love with RJ but I kept reminding myself, NO NO NO!). All the poodle pups have lovely outgoing temperament, esepcially the girls, the breeder is keeping Noah's litter sister called Angel (but she is no Angel!!). Eventhough they are from the show lines (with few champions in the blood) but I am sure they make good agility dogs too. They are all toy motivated, lively and not hand shy, Noah is a little laid back which Sue is looking for. He is fitting in very well with Sue's dogs. Please visit Sue's blog for more news!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

ahhhh soooooo gorgeous cant wait to meet him later kx

katia said...

A wise choice, I have had 2 toy poodles & they are great. Good luck to Sue with him
Katia

Hooch and troops said...

here is my new link:
http://suhunt8.blogspot.com/

C u all at KC and DIN

Sue