Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wish me LUCK!

We are off to KC International Agility Festival tomorrow. By looking at the name, you know it would be a BIG event. I've never been to one before and I thought I AM ready to try it this year. Ever since I have received the running order last week, I just couldn't help but being NERVOUS! I've entered both Sing and Saturn in the Novice Cup and I wanted to do well so we can get a chance to go and run on the green carpet.
These two boys have been very different lately, Sing is much better on his running Dog Walk, he has not has any fault on the Dog Walk for the last couple of shows and I hope he will stay like this. I am hoping to have 2 clear rounds (Agility & Jumping) on Friday with him if he is on form. Saturn has been a bit naughty recently, he kept stopping on top on the A Frame (main issue) and probably due to the heat, he is getting very tired easily. I am hoping Friday will not be too hot so we can have some good runs.
We plan to leave fairly early tomorrow to avoid the traffic but somehow I have realised the gas is very low and we haven't got a spare gas and spanner to change to a new gas, so I have to go out to search for a bottle of gas and a correct size spanner tomorrow morning!! This makes me more nervous!!
I probably need some Rescue Remedies to help me this weekend. Wish me luck, folks! I hope I will bring back some really good news!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Good Luck Lian !! k xx

helenm said...

Good luck!(Although you won't read this till you get back)I am looking forward to a text with some good news on Saturday! x

A A A =) said...

Good luck~ Sorry for the late wishes to you.. Waiting for your good news!

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

GOOD LUCK!!! We know you can do it.