Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tears in Heaven

I have been uneasy all week and can't made up my mind if I would go to Letchworth today. It is so funny that for the first time I have doubt about going to a dog show, that is not like me! Last night, Ann rang at 10:30pm, I was so happy to hear from her, Scribble has bring us close together but she wasn't sound like the cheerful Ann I knew. She broke down and told me the saddest news ... they have LOST Scribble! Poor little thing was only 10 weeks old but she has been unwell for a while, her liver was not working properly and the Vet would not recommend a surgery because she was too young and there is no guarantee she will fully recover from the op, so Ann and her family very bravely decided that they should not let the poor little thing suffer, she was put to sleep at around 7:30 last night. For more news, please catch up on The Hennessy House.
I had quickly compiled some photos and videos of the little character, eventhough she has only been with us for a very short time but she has brought so much life with her and we are missing her terribly.

7 comments:

Val said...

Lian,
I am so sorry to read about Scribble.. such a sweet little pup. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Take care, Val

helenm said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Scribble.At least you and Ann did everything to make sure her short life was a very happy one x

OBay Shelties said...

Lian, I am so sorry to hear about scribble. How awful for little Ryan. You did all you could for her in her short time. All the best,Bernadette and Dennis

Karen said...

Lian so sorry to hear about little sribble you did so much for her take care karen xx

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

:(
Such sad news!
The montague is a very cute tribute to a very cute little dog.
She had the best start in life with you Lian.

Hudsondoglets said...

Oh no, so very sorry to hear about Scribble. You gave her such a wonderful start in life it's so sad for it to be cut so short. Thinking of you. Nancy & Andy xx

A A A =) said...

So sorry to read the bad news and I am feeling so sorry to hear about the cute little Scribble =(
She will live in our hearts always...always...