Friday, December 28, 2007

camera and photos

I wanted a reasonable good camera to take some action photos of the dogs for ages ... well, since before Discover Dogs. I bought an Olympus Digital Camera the day before Discover Dogs, unfortunately all the photos came out very disappointed and I was so glad that Jessops allowed me to return the camera if I am not happy with it. Colin suggested I should wait until we go back to Malaysia to get one as the electronic stuff are cheaper in Malaysia and Singapore.
Going into the frozen pond to rescue Sing made me cameraless and I don't think I can wait for a few months to have a new one. I told Santa if he could make all my shelties strong and healthy, I will be the world most happy mum and I also wish for a new camera if that is not too greedy.

Santa and his Shelties look a like reindeers brought me this camera

Thank you very much to Father Christmas for this lovely camera,
it makes my Christmas full of colours again!

I absolutely love this Christmas present, I spent most of the time studying the camera and enjoy playing with it ... I've taken some photographs with the new camera and I am very happy with most of the results, especially those action shots of the dogs.
my super diver Sing at Richmond Park today


I don't think Sing is traumatised at all!! He swims very well!!
Saturn loves chasing the ducks
a wet Copine
The boys and the girls at Richmond Park
Colin feeding the ducks
a spooky tree at Richmond Park and below, a spooky looking Titan
There is a street in Morden called Lower Morden Lane is famous for Christmas lights. Most of the houses put up some fabulous Christmas lighting for people to come and visit them. We went there for the last few years and the lights are getting bigger and prettier but this year, it is not as good as the previous, some of the houses has no light at all!! We were a bit disappointed. I was trying to take some photos of the lights but most of the photos didn't come up perfectly, here are a couple:


I like this one the best, especially the Santa's legs!!

2 comments:

helenm said...

Wow!What fantastic action shots!I have been spending my time playing with my new camera as well,in fact as soon as I get it out now the dogs start posing!

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

Yea i agree very very good shoots with the new camera!