Sunday, December 30, 2007

True Friends will leave pawprints in your heart

For those who knows me ... I am not the feminine type but I've received this gold locket for my Christmas pressie from my very dear friends Jim and Joan, they are like parents to me. In their card, they wrote: This is given with love and you must wear it.
I am allow to put two very tiny pictures inside the locket, I wish I could put all FIVE. I am going to put the dog of my HEART and the dog of my SOUL, can you guess them?

At the back of the locket, it wrote:
MANY WILL WALK IN AND OUT OF YOUR LIFE, BUT ONLY TRUE FRIENDS WILL LEAVE PAWPRINTS IN YOUR HEART


2 comments:

helenm said...

I know all your dogs are special to you but I think it will be Sing and Saturn..heart and soul.

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

I guess the same Sing & Saturn
Gr8 to see Sing in full swing diving into the water again.