Friday, December 21, 2007

update on Sing and Saturn's latest trick

I took Sing to the Vet this morning and the Vet inspected him and thought he might have sprint his knuckle joint, so more anti-inflammatory jab and some pain killer for a week. He needs a good rest too! As we came back from the Vet, he immediately brought me a ball, what can I do to tell him he has to REST for a week?
Eventhough this winter is not as wet as the previous one but I always like to take the winter months to teach the dogs some new tricks, I only started to teach Saturn this trick yesterday but he is pretty good already, he can't take his eyes off it!!

4 comments:

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

Gr8 trick!
hum... now wot can i do with Cheeky Cheeks?

helenm said...

Brilliant-I don't think Eko would do that one..

Hudsondoglets said...

Excellent stuff!

Karen said...

brilliant kx