Thursday, December 06, 2007

catching up ...

It has been a very hectic week for me, too much rushing about and never have enough time to do what I have planned to do! If I could have a wish, I want 36 hours a day, 12 hours catching up on sleep and the other 24 hours for training, tidying up the house and Christmas shopping ...
I had a very bad week with Saturn. Starts with Sunday at the Club Show, we haven't got a clear round at all! Then, we went to Bernadette on Wednesday, we were working hard but things were not smooth for us, again today at Pachesham, we can't work as a team! I am sure this is all down to me and not the poor dog. Sing was not doing too well either, so it has to be me! I wanted to blame the car! The Volvo is still leaking and we are still waiting for the parts to sent to my garage, so we have to put all the dogs in the convertible until we got the Volvo sorted. Obviously none of them like it, it was too crowded to put four dogs at the back and the convertible is too powerful and bouncy.
Seagull is improving ... a lot. I took him to see the Vet on Monday and Kevin was happy with his progress. He is not limping anymore but still need cage resting. He gave Seagull his first Cartrophen injection, this will carry on for the next four weeks but he will have a scan on the third week to see how is the fracture and then Kevin will advise if we can start exercise him 10 minutes a day to get his muscle going.
Skye was a good boy at the Club Show, he won the Agility at the Beginners Level. There were 20+ dogs (all sizes), I am very proud of him. He also have a 2nd in the Jumping and 2 x 4th at Steeple chase and Power and Speed.
I always like this Perry Como's "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas", I found this video on youtube, hope all bloggers feel more like christmas now ...

3 comments:

OBay Shelties said...

Saturn is doing great! Clear rounds are overrated! He is happy, fast and having fun the clears will come in time!

Hudsondoglets said...

Here here, Bernadette is spot on!

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

She's right you know!!

Glad Seagull is improving

You've inspired me to get the decorations out. I do feel quite Christmassie now :)