Sunday, December 16, 2007

Update on the pond incident

Sing is not looking too good for the last couple of days, he looks very tired and stiff, not energetic at all, he is eating ok and play a little bit, not quite himself. He had a loose toilet on Friday but he is toilet is back to normal today.
I took Colin to Seven Islands yesterday to show him where was the incident. As it was a little warmer and there were no frost on Friday and Saturday but the pond is still frozen solid and I show him the "channel" I have made to rescue Sing and he finally realised how thick the ice was.
Sing doesn't seem traumastised at all!!

with the photo above, you still can see the "route" I went in to rescue Sing

this photo above show some chucnky ice I broke

2 comments:

katia said...

I am glad everyone is feeling better - you were obviously very traumatised by it all. Good to have put out a warning to everyone.
Keep warm!
Love
Katia

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

No wonder your hands were bleeding!
We hope Sing is back to feeling normal asap!