Tuesday, February 19, 2008

photos from the glorious weekend

Didn't have a lot to say (but with lots of photos) ... we have some beautiful sunshine for the last few days eventhough it was -5c during the night but when the sun came out, it was a lovely blue sky with a lot of sunshine. We took the dogs to the Common for a good long walk, fed the poor hungry ducks and some seagulls came into action!!
This is Colin's favourite.

I like these two photos of the seagull


surfing seagull!!

LOVE is sharing

evil Titan!!



Seagull: I will get you!

The story of these three photos below:
Colin was busy feeding the duck on the other side of the pond and I was busy taking photos of the others running around and suddenly I heard something throw into the water and I thought it was Sing can't hold himself anymore and decided he should go and fetch all the breah his daddy threw for the ducks but I was surprised to see he was still running around next to his daddy. When I looked around to see if I missed any, I have realised Titan somehow run into the pond!! I wonder if he then realised it is not a land and it is water?
This picture was taken when he swam towards the other side of the island!!!
and this one, he realised there is nowhere for him to go and decided to turn back!!

he is another swimming sheltie after all!!
These happened once before when we were in Richmond Park. I was throwing ball for Sing in the pond and didn't keep an eye on all dogs but I knew all of them are around there barking madly. Suddenly, I heard a child shouting about 50 yards from us: Who's dog is this? and I turned to find Titan was in the water swimming towards those duckling, so I have to shout at him to get him to come back before he realised it is far and deep!!
I've spent my time and money taking these shelties to swim in the hydrotherapy pool, Titan is the worst among the rest. He gets very nervous and shaked all the time but look at the above photos, you never thought he will be timid near the water?

Saturn is great swimming in the pool, he really enjoys it everytime I take him to Greyfriars but he will never swim in the open water!! He is happily chasing the ducks but when the water is up to his chest, he will stop right there and won't go further!!

Sunday was another glorious day, you can't believe that we managed to have a small BBQ in the garden for lunch!!


the boys in the garden begging for a throw of a ball

Skye: Can you please give me the burger if I kiss you?

This is Tikka, he is nearly 14 now and still looking good.

I set up this crate in the kitchen permanently for Seagull. I normally keep him in there when I am out, I am so afraid he will have another "accident". He is a typical sheltie when comes to food!! When he is not in there, Tikka will sneak in and cute Seagull is also happy to share his crate with the cat. They spend most of the time in the crate together now!! How funny?

2 comments:

Karen said...

looks like you had a brilliant weekend fantastic pictures Lian x

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

Looks like your 'new' camera is working out well you've posted some excellant photos