Monday, February 11, 2008

wonderful weekends with a lot of sunshine

The weekend was good, lots of beautiful sunshine! Saturn and I went to Dave Jolly's training day on Saturday morning and enjoyed toroughly. I got home about 2pm and had lunch in the garden! It was such a beautiful sunny day and I can't resist not to take photos of the boys in the garden!

this is my handsome merle, Skye.

the dog of my heart!


and the dog of my soul, he is jumping onto my arm!!

the best way to take photo of Titan is have someone to hold him,
he can never get still for 1 second!!!! Here is Ling with Titan.


We then went out to walk the dogs in the Common, as Seagull is restricted to gentle walk during the week, so on the weekend he can run free, here is him enjoying his freedom chasing Titan and play fighting:
The Happy Seagull



practising Sing's running Dog Walk


We went to the ESSC Working Section AGM on Sunday and I was surprised that Sing was awarded The Suky Trophy!! What a Great surprised!!


The only bad news: I put up 4 kgs and now I am seriously on diet, getting fit for the new season!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

wow well done Lian what a lovely surprise for you, the pictures of your weekend are gorgeous

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

Well done Sing on the Sulky prize!
3 weeks to Crufts now so it's the right time to diet!