Monday, March 17, 2008

Chippenham

We had a good time at Chippenham yesterday eventhough it was wet, windy, bitterly cold and very long day but I am very happy and pleased with both Sing and Saturn. I think they did some good rounds.
Saturn managed to get all his contacts in his Graded 1-3 class and finished in a good time, 28 seconds, eventhough that is not good enough for a place but I was very pleased with his contacts. He got 6th in his Combined 1-3 Jumping and 10th in Combined 1-7 Steeplechase. He got a bit naughty in the Combined 1-7 Agility, he was good on the A Frame but didn't stop on the Dog Walk.
Yesterday was Sing's six birthday and he managed to get himself a nice little pressie, 2nd in Combined 4-5 Jumping. I am very pleased with his time, he has tried very hard and he wasn't that slow after all. He did a couple of nice agility rounds, unfortunately he missed the dog walk in the Graded 4-5 but he did a wonderful dog walk in the Combined 1-7 when he got e'd. It was my fault, I am a lazy handler and I didn't push him to the jump and he missed it totally but I didn't stop as he was flowing nicely. Now, we have something to work on ... either me stop being lazy or Sing has to learn to take the jump!! Ha!


2 comments:

helenm said...

Great runs-looks like you had a good day-well done!

Hudsondoglets said...

Hey, well done. Great results.