Friday, March 14, 2008

Incredible Saturn!

Can any of your dogs cuter than this?
As we are converting the garage, we have to move every single thing out from there and temporary pile them in the house. Every single room in the house is absolutely packed, there is hardly a spare inch and I have realised all the dogs are totally stress out!! They are so used to be able to run around indoor and play indoor and now, it is like hell to them! I have two old armchairs given to us by my brother-in-law Russell when they moved to their new dream home, they have been sitting in the garage for nearly two years. We have to move them into my office pile them upside down, I was very SHOCKED to find Saturn sleep in between the gap!! I do not know how he gets in there and how he managed to turn himself around. Most of you know he is quite a big sheltie and with long body, as you can see his back legs are kicking the back of the armchair. I found it amazing!! He is a very cute sheltie!!

4 comments:

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

Aaaaah! almost as cute as those OBay puppies!!! lol

Lucinda said...

Hi,

Do you mind i add your link to my blog? because i always look on your blog. You have such gorgous shelties :D

Lucinda

Karen said...

very cute love that picture lian !

Hudsondoglets said...

Cuteness personified!