Sunday, March 09, 2008

THANK YOU

Crufts is over for another year!

I would like to say a very BIG thank you to:
  • ESSC and Bernadette - for giving me a chance to be a part of the Team; I hope Sing and I did the Team proud
  • Bernadette - for all the trainings and advices
  • my team-mates - Lisa, Amy & Karen - for all your great support, I can't do it without you all. Special thanks to Lisa for your endless support.
  • Becky - who made the special leads for the Team
  • Johanna & her Danes - full support
  • ESSC supporters - thank you for your cheering & supporting, that made a big difference
  • all my friends who sent good luck wishes and moral support
  • my groom Colin - for filming and taking care of Sing
  • SING - for being such a brilliant boy

This Crufts means a lot to me:

  • first time at Crufts
  • 2nd in the semi-finals
  • 2nd in the finals
  • appeared on the telly

5 comments:

Shetla said...

What a debut at Crufts!

Congratulations!

Best wishes,
Nanna in Denmark

P.S. Am an OBay fan, so found your blog that way.

Karen said...

You were brilliant Lian and so was Sing, as were the rest of the team, and how great to be on TV. love karen and the woofs xxxx

helenm said...

And didn't Sing look fantastic on the telly? Congratulations!

Johanna said...

Hi Lian! It was great seeing you all again - thanks for the pictures you sent me - I will post them shortly!
AND ... congratulations on your Crufts debut! Well done :o) I was glad to see you guys run brilliantly!!!!
Johanna & co

Paula said...

What a fantastic result at your first Crufts, here's too many more.