Tuesday, September 22, 2009

daddy's girls - 7 weeks already and all CEA clear!

The girls and the boys are keeping me very busy for the last few days!! I can't find time to do anything anymore, let alone blogging!! I am not complaining as the girls are too gorgeous and I just want to spend every minute with them.
These gorgeous girls turn 7 weeks today. I took them to Stone Lion Vet in Wimbledon to have their eyes tested this afternoon, they all CEA clear! WooHoo! I shouldn't be surprised as I expect all Sing's babies should be eyes clear but it is good to know that they are all clear!
These girls are getting more and more energetic. They all develop differently, they seems to grow overnight and personality/chracter started to show from 6 weeks. Samber's role has changed. She don't feed them anymore but she plays with them a lot when they are out in the garden. She is not keen when they are indoor. I guess the lounge is too crowded to run around.
I have taken quite a lot of good photos of the girls but just haven't have time to edit them (reduce size), so please bare with me, I will try to post them once I have time, now here are a few:

mama Samber wacthing over the girls' play

I just love this photo of mother and daughter! So sweet!

do you call this agile? Shame that she is not going to an agility home!

she is the most photogenic one

were you calling me?

travel in the car



we had a good agility weekend, more about that later ...


3 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, they have grown into such lovely sheltie pups. I guess they will be going to their new homes soon.

Chris and Ricky said...

Love your photos as always! Can't believe they are 7 weeks old already!

Vonnie said...

Great pics! They are all so gorgeous! You'll need to talk the mew owners into doing agility with her! Nice to see them playing with mum!