Thursday, September 24, 2009

Saturn's agility run and some photos and the jumping course

I forgot to post this video together with my agility news. Here are two video clips from Saturn's agility run on the weekend. On Saturday, he missed all his contacts, I thought he got his DW but the judge raised his hand so obviously NOT! He looked much more happy then. On Sunday when he got all his contacts, he was much slower and he actually slipped before jump #10. I also noticed I keep pointing at the contact on Sunday, I don't know if that makes him think he should do his contact?





Here are some photos taken by Ric Yates at Thatcham UKA show on Friday, Colin was at work so video at all. These are all from the Steeplechase classes. I like to see/compare how tight my dogs turn:

Sizzle in the Beginners Steeplechase

Both Sing and Saturn are in the Novice Steeplechase

I think Sing turns so tight that save him some times!

this is the Graded 5,6,7 Jumping course we ran at Stour Valley, the plan is not as it scale, I just draw it with memories! The first weave entry cost a lot of dogs having a fault and most dogs went into the wrong end of the tunnel, Saturn was the one got eliminated at the tunnel. The tunnel set so close to jump #8, when Saturn landed, he was already in the tunnel.

No comments: