Wednesday, September 09, 2009

girls' activities


Girls just wanna have fun!

the girls are exploring the DW I've made for them, it is very funny to see Porsche is on top of the plank watching her two sisters trying to get underneath the small gap to get to each other!


The girls are getting more active now and I am getting very busy again. Every morning, after dropping Colin off at the station, I take each girl out separately to stand by the roadside for 5 minutes to watch the busy traffic. They are more alert as well, each time I walk into the room, they will quickly jump up from their sleep and if I don't let them out from the pen, they will SCREAM! Oh yes! They've learned their sheltie scream. They love to get out from their pen to explore the house, my office, the kitchen and they love to go outdoor. Little Porsche always stand by the french window asking to go out! How cute is that? Also, the girls are too clever, they have learned to open the door too. I normally put the top latch on the door and leave the bottom one open but I was shocked to find they got loose yesterday afternoon! Shelties are too clever!! Never underestimate them, even just a pup!!!

And, I never seem to stop clean up after their poo, I thought I have clean them but when I turn around, more poo again. These girls will eat for England and poo for England too! I feed them Burns mini-bite soak in warm water + a little bit of Nature Diet puppy meat. In the afternoon, I will leave some Burns mini-bite biscuits out for them and I like to see them crunching away.

is this a good way to practise rear legs awareness?

wobble meal


I have the little skate board out today, none of the girls has any hesitation, the went straight into it to see what it was. Mercedes was the first one to put her paws up there, follow by Porsche. Ferrari is a little lazier. She just lie there watching her sisters deal with the skate board.

some new toy to chew?

skate board meeting?

I am not lazy! I can put my paws on the skate board and fetching the ball at the same time!

tunnel fight!

The girls are very good with tuggy, Mercedes is a strong and great tugger, when she tugs, she makes the "grrrrrrrrr" noises; Porsche is beginning to tug as well, she also makes the "grrrrrrrr" noises but not as loud as Mercedes! Ferrari probably is the strongest tugger, when she gets hold of the tuggy, she will not let go, she is up for the challenge!

Porsche learning to tug

Mercedes like to shake the toy as well as tug

Ferrari likes to chase a toy


Again, Sizzle is the best playmate to the girls. He is very good with the puppies. He likes to tease the girls to chase him when they are out in the garden. He wasn't keen to play with them when they are indoor, I guess it get very crowded in the lounge and I notice day by day my lounge is getting smaller when I started to add more stuff.

Sizzle is the best playmate to all my puppies! He is so gentle with everyone of them.

please play with me, uncle Sizz?

catch me if you can

he always start with the lie down position to get the girls to chase him

girls in the garden

gotta zoommmmmmmmmmm (sorry, picture is blur but I just like it)


3 comments:

Diana said...

What wonderful pictures. Sizzle and the puppies are just so cute together. Diana

Chris and Ricky said...

I love all the pictures! It's just too cute to see a puppy eating with her back paws on the skateboard! And I love the new header photo of Sizzle jumping!

Vonnie said...

Brill pics! They are so happy and enjoying exploring! Sizzle as ever such a good boy!

Yes, never under-estimate the brains and cleveeness of a Sheltie whatever their age!